Summer camp in Spain – Spanish lessons
Our programme includes 15 hours per week of Spanish lessons, which are divided between general Spanish and task-based classes. The course will enable students to have enough confidence to accomplish the majority of their everyday situations.
The school, located in the city centre, offers exceptional facilities. Most host families are located within walking distance of the school. We also offer our special pick-up and drop-off service from the host families to the school for those students who cannot go walking.
You will improve your Spanish communication skills, written expression as well as listening and reading comprehension. The classes focus on a learning process which integrates culture and language study.
Our qualified, native-speakers, teachers have been carefully selected for their energetic and enthusiastic teaching style, which motivates and encourages the students to participate both inside and outside the class. Language Opportunity provides a place where students can share and learn from each other, thereby promoting their personal growth and development.
During the course, the students´ progress will be analysed by regular assessment. There is an evaluation at the end of the course.
The programme also focuses on offering language exchanges with native students of similar ages, including social programmes and activities, which are essential for learning a language.
Maximum class size: 10 students
- Today, Spanish is the third most commonly spoken language after Chinese and English.
- Spanish is the official language of around twenty countries and the mother tongue of over 400 million people.
- Spanish is the second language of international communication, and is being increasingly used in economic, political and cultural relations.
- The number of those studying Spanish throughout the world is growing every year.
- Spanish is a language of extraordinary cultural prestige.