School Exchange – Requirement and documentation
Requirements for host families and schools:
- The school must be able to host and welcome their partner school.
- Host families must speak English as a first language at home.
- Provide the student with an appropriate and comfortable bedroom.
- Offer full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and treat the student as a member of the family.
- Be understanding and open-minded to new cultures.
- Help the student in their study and experience of the English language and British culture.
- Students under 18 must provide travel authorisation from their parents or legal guardians.
- Read and accept the general conditions of the Exchange Programme.
- Provide all necessary documentation.